Back to work!
The shop is open again today, Friday, February 14 and we are back to work. Thanks in advance for your patience while we work on the backlog and deal with shipping delays. We'll be in over the weekend catching up, but turnaround could be an extra day or two. Thanks again!
How to schedule service with Suspension Experts
We get lots of questions on how to send in a fork or shock for service. Here are a few tips on what to expect.
1. Fill out the work order on the left side of this page. When you click submit, a copy is sent directly to us. We'll get your info in the system and know to expect your shipment.
2. Please print a copy of the work order for yourself and include it in the box with your fork or shock. If we don't know whose fork or shock it is, your job will sit on the shelf until you contact us.
3. When we receive your box, we will email you to confirm receipt.
4. Current turnaround time is 5-6 business days. A Technician will call you if there are any questions or issues with your job.
5. When your job is complete, we will contact you for payment and shipping. We take a credit card over the phone and ship your fork or shock UPS the same day. If you provided us your email, you will receive a tracking number from UPS.
We appreciate your business and want to make it as easy and fast as possible for you. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact us at 828-255-0205.