New Polymer Shock Mount Kits Available
Polymer eyelet bearings have become popular lately and this version from PUSH is an improvement over other options on the market. The new 5pc advanced polymer mount hardware kits are a must for those looking for serious performance. Increased wear performance while reducing pivoting friction for better bump sensitivity!
Fits Model Year 2000-2015 FOX Air Shocks and FOX Coil Shocks. Model Year 2013-2015 RockShox Air Shocks, and RockShox Coil Shocks.
100% precision CNC machined at PUSH from the most advanced materials. All kits use Type III hardened aluminum axles and 6061-T6 Aluminum end caps. Dual seal system ensures that contaminates stay out for increased life and smooth running performance.
Complete Kit sells for $27.95 and includes parts for one eyelet. Two Complete Kits are necessary to do both shock ends. You can order directly from Suspension Experts by calling the shop at 828-255-0205 or emailing
The bulk of our work here at Suspension Experts is dedicated to fairly current forks and rear shocks from Fox, RockShox and Cane Creek and in an effort to keep our turn-around times fast and our work reliable we have decided that it is best if we focus on those brands. This means that we will no longer be offering services on Marzocchi, Manitou or Maverick (as well as Magura)... anything starting with the letter "M". And while we've enjoyed riding on some product from X-Fusion, we just don't see enough of it come through our doors to justify offering repair services. This is not a comment on the quality of these brands... it's just time to shift our focus. All of these brands still have contacts available through their manufacturer's website except for Maverick, which can be handled by Ethan Franklin in Boulder, CO (
How to schedule service with Suspension Experts
We get lots of questions on how to send in a fork or shock for service. Here are a few tips on what to expect.
1. Fill out the work order on the left side of this page. When you click submit, a copy is sent directly to us. We'll get your info in the system and know to expect your shipment.
2. Please print a copy of the work order for yourself and include it in the box with your fork or shock. If we don't know whose fork or shock it is, your job will sit on the shelf until you contact us. (International customers -- please do not ship UPS or FedEx due to additional customs fees that the carriers charge.)
3. When we receive your box, we will email you to confirm receipt.
4. Current turnaround time is 5-6 business days. A Technician will call you if there are any questions or issues with your job.
5. When your job is complete, we will contact you for payment and shipping. We take a credit card over the phone and ship your fork or shock UPS the same day. If you provided us your email, you will receive a tracking number from UPS.
We appreciate your business and want to make it as easy and fast as possible for you. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact us at 828-255-0205.